- The signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the
owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of
infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled,
and URLs or other information reasonably sufficient to permit System Revive Inc
to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit System Revive to contact the
Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and, preferably, an
electronic mail address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted.
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the
material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its
agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty
of perjury, that the Complaining Party is the owner, or is authorized to act on
behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If System Revive would be unable to fix your single issue within the days of subscription,
the total amount which you paid would be refund on your account within 7 business
days. If there are one or more issues resolved within first 30 days, the fees for the
Subscription Service will not be refundable. At the time of refund agreement, for a
refund of Subscription fees, service fee would be deducted from System Revive. Refund
amount shall be directly credited to the credit card, the details of which are registered
with System Revive. On the specific request of the subscriber System Revive may
process the refund in some other account subject to submission of such
documents/information as may be asked by System Revive for the said purpose.
TERM AND TERMINATION
System Revive at its sole election may terminate or suspend your Service immediately
without notice if, in the sole discretion of ours:
- You are in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions (including but not limited to all
policies regarding abuse and acceptable use of the Service) or any license for Third
- Your use of the Service is prohibited by law or is disruptive to, adversely impacts or
causes a malfunction to the Service, System Revive’s network, or the use and
enjoyment of System Revive’s other users.
- System Revive receives an order from a court to terminate the Service you are
- If System revive for any reason ceases to offer the Service.
- If you are no longer a System Revive customer.
- System Revive determines that you are abusing the Service. System Revive, in its sole
discretion, may refuse to accept your request for the Service, renewal or re-
subscription following a termination or suspension of your use of the Service.